Skip to main content
- The contribution of ARMA-NL membership is 30 euro per financial year.
- ARMA-NL membership is on a personal title. We do not have an organizational membership.
- After receiving your contribution, you will receive (within 1-7 days) an email with the log-in of your personal ARMA-NL account.
- Within 1-30 days you will be added to the ARMA-NL mailing list, called EU-managers list.
- A membership runs per financial year, this ends on 31 August.
- Access to the ARMA-NL professional development platform where you can find a continuous series of training and information workshops and seminars.
- Access to our training programmes at a significant discount
- Take part in our Annual Conference
- Meet your peers on our conferences and workshops
- Access to ARMA-NL mentoring programme*
- Access to the ARMA-NL Travel Grants Programme, offering lump sum travel reimbursements for conference attendance or short visits to research offices around the world: within Europe (EARMA), the US (NCURA), Australia (ARMS) and internationally (INORMS)*.
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional network of research managers and administrators from many organizations involved in national and international research and education projects.
- Access to our online collaboration platform where you can discuss and ask questions.
- Access to the online ARMA-NL community (profile/expertise search)
- Be part of the INORMS (International Network of Research Management Societies) community
- List your personal profile within the community
- Submit news/info/new projects to the ARMA-NL platform
- Find new jobs or post vacancies through the ARMA-NL platform*
- More member benefits from our sponsors
- Access to job offerings from external parties*
- Access to the restricted membership area of the ARMA-NLwebsite where you will find an archive of our newsletters, survey reports and other members-only offers.*
Copyrights © 2018 ARMA-NL. All Rights Reserved.